Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whole Foods Wednesday!

Good morning everyone! Here's this week's Whole Foods flyer. I'm definitely going to be picking up a few things this week. Here are my picks:

Organic broccoli on sale $1.99/lb from $2.99/lb (I'll be using it in this week's 20 minute meal!)
Mangoes on sale 2/$1.50. That's half off and just plain cheap
Mini cookie tubs (if you don't bake your own, which you should! It's easy! Even Mike can do it!...I'll post my lower-fat whole wheat chocolate chip cookie recipe later today...) on sale for $2.99 from $5.79
Kashi frozen pizza $4.99 from $7.49
Porterhouse steak $8.99/lb (for a special date night dinner, perhaps?)
Plums are $1.69/lb from $2.99/lb
Haddock and Cod 10 oz packages are $5.99-$6.99 down from $7.99-$8.99

That's all, folks! I'll stop by Whole Foods to fill you in on any other in-store deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment