Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updates! I've added pictures!

So, I finally got my camera back (thanks, Dad!). My Dad mailed it to me...here's a few details about that that I'd like to share with you:
  1. In the return address field it said "Dad". I got a slip in my mailbox: "SENDER: Dad".
  2. It also had a heart with an arrow through it drawn in sharpie on the outside...drawn by my Dad.
  3. It had an additional love note of "I love you, a bushel + peck xoxoxo Mom".
  4. I'm a 23 years old, and I have a son.

The women in the post office went crazy because my Dad is such a sweetie!

(My Mom is, too, but it's expected for a lady to be sweet!)

Anyways, (short story made long much?), the point is I was able to put pictures up of Mia's PreBirthday Dinner and the Very Vanilla Vegan Cupcakes that I served. I also got a chance to go back and do the cost-analysis of the cupcakes, which are $4.55/dozen. That's $.40 each. You'd pay 5 times as much easily at the bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment