Monday, March 16, 2009

CVS Sale Sunday (Monday)

Hey guys! Here are my CVS sale picks of the week. Last week I wound up buying the cereal that was on sale and basically got 3 boxes of General Mills cereal for $1.60 each. Niiiiice.

Purex laundry detergent is $2.99 for 24-32 load container
Edy's Ice Cream is $3.99, usually $6.99
Rice cookers are $9.99 from $12.99...I have always wanted a rice cooker since rice is so good for you but such a pain in the you-know-what to cook
Hair Dryers and Irons are 25% off
Crest or Oral-B 2/$4.50, that's a good sale
CVS Tissues 110 ct. $.89
Right Guard Sport, Xtreme, or Dry Idea pay $2.99 and get $2.00 extra bucks so it's like $.99. I'll be stocking up on this for Mike

OK, so the CVS sales this week are junk...I don't feel too bad, though, because the scrimpySnack of the Week is DEEElicious. So if the CVS sales have got you down, you can get happy again by baking some snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment