Sunday, March 1, 2009

CVS Sale Sunday

Well, there's nothing too great on sale at CVS this week. I'm not lying, see for yourself. Here are the highlights, though:
  • There's a bunch of junk food-ish type things on sale if you're into that. I mean, everyone is ocassionally, right? Doritos are 2/$5, CVS brand cookies are on sale 2/$5, and CVS crakers are on sale 2/$3. These crackers are good, trust me. And if you pack your lunch and you like junk food, these are good sales because you can individually package this stuff and really save.
  • Drumstick ice cream, Dibs, Fruit Bars, and Skinny Cow 6 pk. are on sale 2/$6 or $3 each. Dibs are addictive. Be really careful.
  • CVS Brand vitamins are buy one get one free. If you're like me, and procrastinate taking your vitamins, this is a good sale. Just go buy them and be done with it.
  • Dawn dish soap is $.97. I used to buy this before I switched to earth and people friendly Method soap.
  • Clorox GreenWorks is on sale 2/$6. If you don't want to make your own cleaners, then you can buy this and be greener.
  • Pur water filtration products are 20% off. This is a good time to buy a system and start bottling your own water into a stainless steel water bottle. You could also stock up on refills. Once you buy one, you can always join club Pur (sounds cool...NOT) and get coupons. Then you could use the coupons when Pur goes on sale at CVS and really save.
  • Cascade dishwasher liquid is $2.99. I used to stock up on this when it went on sale this cheap. I am going to explore greener options once mine runs out, though. But if you use a dishwasher and this kind of soap, it's a great sale.
  • Crest is 2/$5...be sure not to get tricked into buying the small tube of Pro-Health...get one of the big tubes.

CVS NOT sale item of the week award goes to Bounty basic. These paper towels SUCK and smell weird, too. Wait until Bounty normal 12 pks. go on sale $6.99. You couldn't pay me $5.88 to buy the Bounty basic again.

So there you have it. Nothing too great, but I figure I'd let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment