Sunday, March 29, 2009

CVS Sale Sunday!

Last week I think I mis-posted the Bounty paper towel sale as $6.99 for a 12 pk. instead of an 8 pk. and I apologize for that. It was still a great sale, though! This week, there are a few really good ones. My favorite is the egg coloring kit which is free after extrabucks until Monday!

Paas egg coloring kit buy @ $1.99 get $1.99 extrabucks so it's FREE until MONDAY!!!
Scott paper towel 8 pk. $5.49. I had these last time because I missed the Bounty sale, and they're really good, too. They rip a little weird, but I use them for my baby wipes and they work wonderfully!
Confectionary Lane Jelly Beans 2/$1.00 until MONDAY, after Monday they're $.99.
Haagen-Dazs 2/$6...great deal on great ice cream, it's usually $4.99 each. Use it atop the Blodie Bites, this week's scrimpySnack!
English Muffins are buy one, get one free.
Crock-Pot is $12.99...I'm not sure what size it is, but that's a cool deal!
New Colgate Wisp $1.97 for a 2-pk...I guess that's good...seems like a cool product.
All 2x concentrate laundry detergent $4.99
Pampers diapers 2/$18.99
Kellogg's cereal 2/$5
CVS brand peroxide and alcohol 2/$1...restock your medicine cabinet if you need to!

I urge you to shop the sales and stock up on items you need and use! Yesterday, I went to CVS and bought 2 Campbell's soups (with a $1 coupon), Hellman's mayo, and 2 crunchy Skippy peanut butters for $1.97 after extrabucks and my coupon! That's amazing. You can search online for coupons for items you use too, use them with sales, and maximize your savings. Happy Sale Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment