Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Planning Monday!

Hey everyone and good evening! If you haven't planned your menu for the week, I strongly suggest you do...to read about the benefits of menu planning click here. Here's my menu for the week, I hope it inspires you and gives you a few ideas. I may even post my stir-fry recipe (if I get it right this time).

I've been a little distracted from the blogging, because I've developed my own cleaning product and am working on getting it going. Take a peek of it here.

Monday: Buffalo Chicken Bites (I had the biggest and worst craving for these last night, I can't believe I was able to hold out until today!)
Tuesday: Leftover Turkey Soup (sorry Mike, one last time)
Wednesday: Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Thursday: Whole Wheat Penne with Broccoli, Garlic, and Olive Oil (20 Minute Meal Thursday!)
Friday: Dim Sum Dumpling Night (Organic Vegetarian Carrot Dumplings w/ Sesame Ginger Dipping Sauce) and maybe some sesame noodles
Saturday: We'z goin' out to a party! No cooking for me!
Sunday: Sizzlin' Stir Fry over Rice Noodles (using frozen veggies, of course!)

There you go, my friends! I can't wait to share my dumpling recipe with you...it's pretty simple. The wrappers are just flour and water, and the filling can basically be whatever you like. The sauce is easy to make, too...

All of these meals are under $5, pretty cool, huh?

Stay tuned for the last installment of the Pantry Party where I'll talk about stocking spices, vinegars, and oils. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment