Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whole Foods Wednesday (Thursday)

I knew I was forgetting about something yesterday...

Here's the Whole Foods circular (and just a reminder, these prices are valid in RI and CT, also!).

My picks:

Bone-in rib steak is $7.99 from $12.99...a great deal! I'd buy this for a special date night dinner.

Wallaby organic low fat yogurt cups $.69 from $1.39 each (still much more expensive than if you bought the 365 brand 32 oz., but a good deal nonetheless...I would still buy mine in a big container and just bring a small reusable container along with me, but if you use cups, these are a great deal)

Green cabbage 4 lbs/$1.00. This is a great great deal! It's 75% off! Just in time for a St. Patrick's Day meal. I'm going to grab this today.

New England Style Corned Beef $4.99/lb. You can bet we're having corned beef and cabbage this weekend when Mike's mom visits!

Irish Soda Bread 3/$6 from $5.49 each...I'm making fresh...I've never tried it so I'll post about it.

Red Potatoes $.79/lb from $1.29/lb. They're not organic, so I'll probably just go get them from Haymarket for $.50/lb.

So there you have it! My picks from this week's sale flyer. I'm going over there this afternoon, so I will fill you in on some in-store sales. I was thinking about getting some stew meat for a beef stew also. We'll see.

I'll be back this afternoon with sale updates and 2 potato recipes in honor of the Whole Foods Sale on potatoes! (I actually had potatoes left over, but since they're on sale, you can take advantage of a great price). Stay tuned :).

No comments:

Post a Comment