Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little apology from the bottom of my heart

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday. I just wanted to get on here and apologize for all the formatting issues as of late, and any typos/mistakes/broken links that have occurred because of them. My computer crashed, and I was using my fiance Mike's, and his is pretty messed up from spilling 2 Cokes in a row on it (so sorry that you had to find out like this, Debbie). I am on Long Island (where I'm from) for the next week, and will keep up with posting as best I can. In the meantime, I'm going to be fixing the formatting on this past week's posts.

There are also going to be some changes here at scrimpBoston. Since this is my first foray into blogging, it's always a work in progress. I will be updating the design and attempting to make it more user friendly.

Stay tuned this week (and weekend) for:

  • 20 minute meal Thursday - Linguine with White Clam Sauce
  • Building a well stocked pantry
  • Whole Foods, Shaw's and Stop and Shop sale highlights
  • Breadmaking Workshop I - Whole Wheat Rolls
  • Details on my journey to become a container gardener
  • A new subscriber give-away feature
  • A guest post by Mike - The Friday Haymarket Roundup - except on Saturday, because unlike me...Mike's employed.

I hope you're all looking forward to at least one thing posted up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment