Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Props to my ads

Hey all,
I was weary to put adds on the site, thinking they'd be garbage, but today I was surprised again! I got some seventh generation coupons (which are great to have on hand in the event they go on sale at Whole Foods - ideally you should use coupons in conjunction with a sale!) and some organic valley coupons. I've also found a pretty neat bulk organic grains/beans/nuts site that only charges $7.50 for shipping. All the prices I've found online haven't really been too much of a savings, but the prices here are actually lower than what I've managed to find in the city, if you can anticipate your need for, say, brown rice. However, once you average out the shipping you have to order A LOT to see the savings.

Just saying, I'm happy with these ads, and I don't feel like they're harassing you with pointless scams and other junk. Click on them, you'll make me money and probably save yourself some.

No comments:

Post a Comment