Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Whole Foods Sales!

Ok, so I ran to the store today to check out what other unadvertised deals they had. Here's what I have for you:
  • Organic whole wheat rustic bread $2.19 from $3.39
  • Conventional grapefruit $.69 (that's $.10 cheaper than stop and shop)
  • Avocados 2/$3 from $1.99 each
That's all :)...nothing too major. If you like grapefruit, stock up, I know I will. They can stay for up to 2 weeks in your fridge (or they can in mine, at least) and are a great fat burner (plus they're full of fill you up fiber!).

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for sharing a bit fact about grapefruit.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so good for you...I'm happy you enjoy my little tidbits! Happy Reading (feel free to subscribe) xx Taylor

    ReplyDelete