Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Kashi Meal!

I was watching T.V. yesterday and on came the Kashi commercial..."BLAH BLAH BLAH HEALTHY CAN BE TASTY". Ok.

I asked Mike to go to the website to sign up, and he asked me "Uh, how do you spell 'Kashi'"...Who doesn't know how to spell Kashi?

So, if you go to their website, you can get a coupon for a free frozen entree. They're probably, like, $6 at Whole Foods, so I went to the site and signed up. This way, I will have a meal in the freezer if I ever have to leave Mike all on his own around dinner time...FOR FREE!

Oh, and by the way, I don't usually click on ads on blogs, but since I have them on mine, I've taken to clicking around just to make sure you readers aren't being abused with awful advertising. Guess what? You're not. I got a coupon for soy milk today from an ad on this very blog!

Oh, and if you're into watching YouTube videos (which I'm just not), I've installed some on the bottom of the blog. So, just like I normally don't click on ads, I normally don't watch YouTube videos - but - since I have them on my blog I have to try them out...make sure they're not bullsh*t. The first and only video I watched was from a guy named "It's Brent" and was about how all the fillings in Valentine's chocolate are crap and how he buys them the day after on sale, which I loved. The video made me laugh. Watch those videos down there, they may make you laugh too.

1 comment:

  1. I detected a wee bit of wit mixed with the practicality this time; well done :D I likes my medicine mixed with sugar. :D

    ReplyDelete