Saturday, February 21, 2009

New (Sexy?) Look!

Hey everyone!

So, my blog got a little makeover tonight. I never really liked the layout, and planned to change it, but I couldn't really figure it out. With my free time today (which I actually had some of, since I'm sick...) I made a new header, and installed ads on the blog. Click on them (even if you're not interested), they make me a bit of money (please?).

I hope you all like the new layout, we're getting some followers, so a big scrimpBoston WELCOME to all of my wonderful readers! I just found out that my girlfriend from Belgium/Northeastern is a reader, which is great. Hi Holly! Thanks for reading!

I'm really surprised by how exciting getting followers is. I suppose when I started writing, I never really thought I'd have any followers, but here I am, with FOUR followers! It's so exciting to come on and see that people have been checking out the blog. I love it, and it motivates me to keep the content fresh and updated. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and will be able to post something interesting.

Here's a few ideas I have for this week:

- How to make your own wet wipes for the bathroom and/or the baby (you won't believe how much money you save)
- Why you should make and use your own cleaning supplies
- The first FreezermealFriday
- CVS SaleSunday (coming up tomorrow, stay tuned!)

As always, happy reading and I hope you're all having a great weekend!

xo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment